Gran Turismo Tempel
» Tempel Racing  » F.A.Q.  » Login
GT Tempel Kanal  http://www.facebook.com/GTTempel  http://flickr.com/photos/gttempel
Gran Turismo Tempel » Forum » Racing » Off Site Races » Inter Forum - Club Battles » Hallo Gast [Suche|Login] Registrierung
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Inter Forum - Club Battles
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
THG-sonam8246 THG-sonam8246 ist männlich
Eroberer

PSN Online-ID: THG-sonam8246
GT5 A-Spec Level: 39

Level: 30 [?]
Erfahrungspunkte: 283.780
Nächster Level: 300.073

16.293 Erfahrungspunkt(e) für den nächsten Levelanstieg

Inter Forum - Club Battles Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello GTT racers.

This time i'm not here for a new race format but for a suggestion.

It complicated so pay attention.

I'm also a member of the British site www.gtarena.com . A few days ago i saw a very interesting post and my mind went straight to you, GTT guys. But, what is this about?

As, you already saw in the tittle, it's and International Club Battles Series. What is it?

Clubs from all over the world, sign up for this series, and participate in Club versus Club races. What's the Goal? To see what is the No1 Club in Gran Turismo World.

I know that you're not a Club, but i asked the administrator of this site about that, and he told me that you COULD create a GTT Club only for this series to represent your site.

Let me give you some info about it:

Club Signups:

- HaB Racing
- Grumpy British Racing Club (GBRC)
- The Automotive Mayhem (T.A.M.)
- Track Creator Racing (TCR)
- Pure Racing

Premise:

To organize the largest and most competitive Inter Forum competition to establish which Gran Turismo club is number 1.

How to:

Still open for discussion but the idea would be to run numerous lobbies with approximately 10 racers in each lobby. The amount of lobbies and the split would depend on how many Gran Turismo Forums take part and how many Participants are put forward from each forum. Cars tracks and the progression of the tournament will have to be discussed.

When and Where:

Organizers of the event will create various PSN accounts which each participant would need to add. Races would take place in these lobbies. Dates of course will be organised once we establish our numbers.

Forums taking part:

What you will need:

- Club name.

- Club founder
- Club Founded
- Admin or Administrator names who will organize and act as point of contact
- Write, about your club.

here is the link: http://www.gtarena.com/showthread.php/1211-Work-In-Progress

Once i came with this, i can be the guy who can contact the man of the site. But once you've created the club, one of you has to get the job done.

I have no idea if you actually like the idea guys. Maybe yes, maybe no. When i saw this post, the first thing that came in my mind is a "special team" from GTT. I know that your racing level is right up there, but the level of competitiveness is so high. These clubs are very serious. But if we imagine the "Elite Drivers" of GTT racing them, i'm sure that the result would be amazing.

The administrator already knows about you. So we (me and him) wait to see if you like it.

If yes, then you can discuss as much as you like about the name, the founder, the drivers etc in this thread.

I would really like to see you guys racing there.

I hope you like it, and we move on for this. You have my support. I'm waiting for your thoughts.

Kind regards,
Manos.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von THG-sonam8246: 19.05.2013 23:12.

19.05.2013 15:51 THG-sonam8246 ist offline E-Mail an THG-sonam8246 senden Beiträge von THG-sonam8246 suchen Nehmen Sie THG-sonam8246 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gran Turismo Tempel » Forum » Racing » Off Site Races » Inter Forum - Club Battles » Hallo Gast [Suche|Login] Registrierung
1&1 DSL
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional  Valid CSS 2.1